The objective of proper consulting, installation, maintenance, and management are:
- To promote satisfactory,
trouble-free performance of roof systems.
- To assure that the performance of the roof systems are extended to the complete
intended life and beyond.
Sound selection of suitable materials and/or repairs is the first step
in reaching these objectives. With a well-defined set of standards, your organization can maximize the benefits of proven
materials and systems in new construction, renovations, and maintenance.
With our extensive experience
and through a series of programming meetings with your key personnel, Roof Design Works, Inc.
will develop Roof System Standards to fit your particular needs. The materials and systems will
be both time-tested in their performance, availability, and life-cycle cost, and will be tailored to the specific goals and
skills of your maintenance department personnel. All standards will be based on industry standards such as
ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), NCRA (National
Roofing Contractors Association), FM (Factory Mutual), and UL (Underwriters'
Laboratory), RCI (The Roofing Institute of Roofing, Waterproofing, & Building Envelope Professionals),
SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractor's National Association), and SPRI
(Single-Ply Roofing Institute).
Roof Design Works, Inc. and the Roof System Standards will:
industry documents, standards, and recommendations
- Prepare guidelines for specific details such as slope and thermal
- Prepare list of suitable materials and limitations for use
- Review plans and specifications
guidelines for acceptable application
- Assure pre-construction (pre-roofing) conferences
- Implement final inspection
- Obtain warranties which satisfy your specific requirements
- Provide roof systems which may be maintained
and serviced by your maintenance department